泰戈尔诗集生如夏花原文逐句赏析

泰戈尔的这首诗叫做《生如夏花》(The Flower School),原文和逐句赏析如下:

The song I came to sing

我来唱的歌

remains unsung to this day.

至今仍未唱出来

I have spent my days in stringing

我日日用琴声

and in unstringing my instrument.

调整琴柱解下琴弦

The time has not come true,

时日未到

the words have not been rightly set;

词未择当

only there is the agony

只有烦恼

of wishing in my heart.....

在我内心诉说……

I have not seen his face,

我未曾见到他的面容

nor have I listened to his voice;

也未曾听到他的声音

only I have heard his gentle footsteps

只是听到温和的脚步声

from the road before my house.....

在我家门前的路上……

But the lamp has not been lit

但是我未点燃明灯

and I cannot ask him into my house;

我无法请他进入我的家

I live in the hope of meeting with him;

一遇见他我的生命

but this meeting is not yet.

才算得上是真正的生命

逐句赏析:

1. The song I came to sing:我来唱的歌

2. remains unsung to this day:至今仍未唱出来

3. I have spent my days in stringing:我日日用琴声

4. and in unstringing my instrument:调整琴柱,解下琴弦

5. The time has not come true:时日未到

6. the words have not been rightly set:词未择当

7. only there is the agony:只有烦恼

8. of wishing in my heart.....:在我内心诉说……

9. I have not seen his face:我未曾见到他的面容

10. nor have I listened to his voice:也未曾听到他的声音

11. only I have heard his gentle footsteps:只是听到温和的脚步声

12. from the road before my house.....:在我家门前的路上……

13. But the lamp has not been lit:但是我未点燃明灯

14. and I cannot ask him into my house:我无法请他进入我的家

15. I live in the hope of meeting with him:一遇见他,我的生命

16. but this meeting is not yet:才算得上是真正的生命。

这首诗表达了诗人对于人生意义的探寻和追求。诗人用琴声比喻自己的人生,道出了他一直在琢磨、思考却未曾得出答案的难题。他渴望与某人见面,但这种相遇只是一种希望,等待相遇的过程充满焦虑和苦恼。整首诗像一首颂歌,唱出了对生命和爱情的渴望,也透露出了对于未来的无助和迷茫。

免责声明:本站所有文章和图片均来自用户分享和网络收集,文章和图片版权归原作者及原出处所有,仅供学习与参考,请勿用于商业用途,如果损害了您的权利,请联系网站客服处理。